What is the Web Compendium?
The Web Compendium of Esogetic Colorpuncture is a comprehensive rendering of the information and therapies contained in the Esogetic training material. It is organized within an integrated system of links to assist the Certified Practitioner in quickly assessing an individual client and accessing appropriate therapeutic choices.
The beauty of the Web Compendium is the ease of navigating the vast body of Esogetic information and therapies. Practitioners can access the information and therapies all in one place rather than searching through multiple books increasing thoroughness in considering therapeutic choices and selecting appropriate treatment protocols for each individual client. Use of the Web Compendium will also reduce the time needed to make assessments and increase professionalism in your practice.
There are many ways to enter, including:
- Practitioners certified in the Basic Esogetic Colorpuncture material may want to begin from the fingers, toes and forehead probe charts which contain links throughout to further information and therapies.
- It is also possible to begin from the Esogetic Pots or Esogetic Principles or from Laterality or Polarity.
- There are also menu links to categories of therapies such as Conflict Resolution, Prenatal, Mom/Dad, Triangles, Rhythm Therapies, OGTs, Grays, Spine Therapies and more.
- When added, Practitioners certified in Kirlian Energy Emission Analysis I, II & III will be able to start from the EEA topography charts for the hands, fingers and toes which will contain links throughout to further information and therapies.
- The SEARCH function can be used to find therapies and concepts related to any term(s) entered.
- The INDEXES can be used to find therapies related to physical and psychological indications and principles.
Navigating through the Web Compendium is simply a matter of clicking links to move through the material to find the information and therapies best suited to each individuals needs.
- As you navigate through the Web Compendium, you may save any therapy to "Selected Therapies" by simply clicking on the "Add to Selected Therapies" link at the top of the page.
- For each client session, it can be quite useful to quickly save the therapies you wish to use or are considering. Then, you can easily click the "Selected Therapies" link on the upper left hand menu to quickly access the therapies you have selected for conducting the therapy session.
View the demo:
The Web Compendium is a secure site which also includes a variety of Practitioner Tools to assist in your practice including:
- a Practitioner Profile which is published in the Practitioner Directory;
- additional psychological and physical indexes;
- and a variety of other useful Practitioner tools to be added in the future.
Currently, the complete Basic Training for Esogetic Colorpuncture is included. Future upgrades including EEA I, II, III, Intensive Training, Crystal Therapies, Transmitter Relays and more are planned for the Web Compendium of Esogetic Colorpuncture, so this tool will become ever more useful over time. And, the site will be translated into various languages for Esogetic Practitioners throughout the world which will support International connections among Practitioners.
Only Esogetic Colorpuncture Practitioners certified by the International Mandel Institute may apply for membership to access this compendium. Certified Practitioners, please proceed to Practitioner Membership Application.